So Derek has requested the inside scoop on what will be in the SCS4 exam tomorrow morning.
Chris Johnson, as many of you will know, has the (self proclaimed) reputation for giving out the content of questions in his exams before the exam date. He did it last year for IS3, kinna.
Anyway, here is the low-down on what will apparently be in the SCS4 exam tomorrow, broken down into four main topics covered:
- Issues to do with hot and cold standbys
- Risk assessment
- Application of risk assessment
- FMECA, fault trees (key elements)
- High-level system description, describe a risk assessment
- Situation awareness
- White box testing
- Electromagnetic interference
This is the list which I made in the revision lecture, although some of it makes no sense to me (probably copied it down wrong!). We'll just have to wait and see, not for too long, if the stuff he has listed will actually come up in the exam.