Last night I decided to update all the Debian packaged which were installed on my server. As this server runs Debian it was just a case of using apt-get update. This apparently didn't go all to plan.

After updating the packages, I checked to see if the server was running properly, it apparently was as I could load pages from the server. I didn't reallise that these were probably the cached pages from previous visits I had made.

Today, whilst checking the site again and trying to do some database work, I was continually receiving alerts saying:

This document contains no data

Whoops! After restarting apache all seems to be working correctly. If anyone has any problems please mail me to let me know and I will endevour to sort them out.

Damn Debian packages,
- Chris