Brainteaser Number 2

This morning I was browsing the Internet for a while. I found a site called which contains a lot of funky optical illusions. One which I found particularly interesting was the Dragon Optical Illusion.

Anyway, another thing on the site is a problem that is supposedly written by Einstein:

This quiz is supposed to have been written by Einstein. He said that 98% of the people in the world cannot solve the quiz. Could you be among the other 2%?

It has the title Brainteaser Number 2. I managed to do this after a while, it's not that hard really you just have to be logical about the way you are going through the problem.

Have a go, are you one of the top 2%?
- Chris