So it's been far too long again since I last posted. I'd like to say that things have been overwhelmingly busy, well for the most part they have, but I've had ample time to post something.
I've just had nothing worth saying... until now!
It's that time of the year for an obligitory exams-are-coming post, here it is.
I have in total, 8 exams this year, 1 less than the grand total last year although starting 9 days earlier.
Before that starts I've got to hand in my proposal for my project, it's nearly done and has to be handed in on Tuesday 2nd May. Once that's out of the way it's onto exams, the line up is as follows:
- Wed 3rd May: Enterprise Computing (M) - Business / Computing type course
- Mon 8th May: Information Retrieval (M) - Search engines, retrieval functions
- Tue 9th May: Professoinal Skills (M) - PI for dummies
- Wed 10th May: Grid Computing (M) - DAS and some
- Fri 12th May: Compilers 4 - Writing machine code
- Thur 18th May: Network Communication Technology 4 - Cables and RFCs
- Tue 23rd May: Advanced Research Readings in Computing Science (Software Engineering) - Readings in the area of Web Engineering
- Thur 25th May: Types and Programming Languages (M) - Functional language implementations
So it looks like a fun month ahead for me then!