It's been a year since I last had exams. It doesn't seem like a whole year, but apparently it is.
Tomorrow sparks the start of my exam digest for this year. The line-up looks like this:
- Thursday, 12th May: Real-Time and Embedded Systems (M)
- Monday, 16th May: Security and Cryptography 4
- Tuesday, 17th May: Safety Critical Systems 4
- Thursday, 19th May: Database and Internet Technology 4
- Friday, 20th May: Software Engineering Processes 4
- Monday, 23rd May: Distributed Algorithms & Systems 4
- Tuesday, 24th May: Artificial Intelligence 4
- Thursday, 26th May: HCI Issues in Collaborative & Distributed Systems 4
This is it then, the final haul of my honors course at Glasgow, other people have already had some exams. Right now I'm sitting trying to study more of this RTES stuff in-between crying and trying to hang myself (and writing this post!). RTES (with perhaps the exception of DAS) promises to be the most traumatic of the exam diet I have, still, you have to laugh!
Good luck to all those who are starting/have started their exams, I hold some hope that we'll all get through this alive.